Karen & Fred Rarey
Karen graduated from The Ohio State University and Rhoades State College.
She holds a degree in business. She is an ordained minister with the Pentecostal Church of God and currently is serving as Pastor of Ada Full Gospel Church in Ada, Ohio.
She also serves as the Director of Discipleship Ministries for the Pentecostal Church of God Ohio District.
She & Fred have been married 47 years and has one son who is the Vice President of their corporation. They also have three grandchildren.
Fred is president of their family owned business, Circle R Corporation which involves farming, trucking, snow removal and several other enterprises.
Having been saved 43 years, they have seen God do many miracles, healing their son, who the Doctors said would never walk, healing Karen from stage 3 cancer, who the doctors said only had 15 months to live, to bringing them from the brink of bankruptcy.
They attribute all their success in their marriage, business and church to God.
Through their Christian walk they have served in various positions in the church.
- Sunday School Teacher for 23 years
• Youth Pastor for 3 years
• Women’s Ministry Leader for 2 years
• Assistant to the main secretary for 17 years.
• Pastor for 20 years
- Deacon, Trustee for 44 years
- Co-Pastor for 20 years
Pastors Vision For Ada Full Gospel
- Preach good tidings unto the meek.
- Bind up the broken hearted.
- Proclaim liberty to the captives.
- Open the prisons to them that are bound.
- Proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.
- Proclaim the Day of Judgment, of our God.
- To comfort all that mourn.
- To give to them that mourn.
- To give good for depression.
- To give anointing, welcome and gladness.
- To preach the gospel to all, that Jesus will be glorified.